• Luke Combs Covers Funeral Costs for 3 Men Who Died After Attending His Concert

    2 monthes ago - By The Wrap

    Country singer Luke Combs is covering funeral costs for three young men who died likely from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning at a nearby campground after watching him perform Saturday at a Michigan music festival.
    “For him to reach out and do that, I don't even have the words. I wish I could just give him a hug,” Meeka Sova, the mother of 19-year-old victim Kole Sova, told ET Canada .
    The other deceased, identified as Dawson Brown, 20, William Mays Jr., 20, who was known as Richie, and Kole Sova, 19, most likely died due to carbon monoxide from a working portable generator that was...
    Read more ...